Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekly Meal

In the previous post, I mentioned cooking something once a week. Why don't I cook every day (or regularly)?

There are a few reasons:
-My mom cooks, and she doesn't like me in her territory
-I am a kitchen klutz XD
-I'd be cooking for my whole fam (my mom has to wake up reeeaaally early to
make my dad's food), and I take a long time to make a meal
-I have school & work (when are my mom & sis gonna eat?? lol)

But I'm gonna to try, anyway. How else will I improve in the kitchen?

I've narrowed down my meal choice to two of Hungry Girl's fettuccine recipes: Totally pumpin' fettuccine (129 cal for a serving) & Fettuccine hungry girlfredo veggie explosion (151 cal per serving). They both use Tofu Shirataki Fettuccine Shaped Noodle Subsitute, and I happen to have a package in my refrigerator! I think I'm going with the lower-cal one, which uses canned pumpkin.


Too bad I can't just use the noodles I already have. I have to buy more. (Each recipe makes one serving...I need to make at least four.)

My mom & sis are planning to do the grocery shopping tomorrow, but I'll be at work most of the day. I'm gonna miss out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Photo of the Day

NYAN NYAN!