Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm Hungry...for more Ice Cream

Well, maybe not. (It's too late to being eating ice cream. Has anyone eaten ice cream before bed? I may have...) Hello! I'm the hungry neko and I can't wait to share my food adventures! I'm too excited--I gotta start already. :D

I went to an ice cream shop in Kingwood, called Two Gems, and it was super delicious! They serve Blue Bell, so OF COURSE it's deeelish! Gelato is also available in lots of flavors, but it's not the main attraction. I prefer Whole Food gelato. Next time I go, I'd get the ice cream or try a shake!

I should really go to bed now... I start my Calculus class tomorrow. D: NOT looking forward to it. But before I go, I must post pics for those I have tempted with the creamy delicousness of Blue Bell.

Sweet, Icy Dreams!

P.S. Those creamy memories (and pics) have actually made my tummy churn.

~~~~~~



This Gelato has 3 different flavors: Chocolate Almond, Tiramisu, and Amaretto. I like Amaretto, but it overpowered the rest of the flavores and left a weird aftertaste.



Krazy Kolors Ice Cream in a small cup. Kids love it...they end up having blue faces. Can you see it starting to melt?? I was outside and it turned into a drippy mess, so I went inside to let it drip over the trash can. The server helped me out with a little plastic cup, but we ended up dropping it! :( I had blue over my shorts and legs...and my camera! So I didn't get to taste it, but I didn't miss much. It's basically vanilla with crazy colors added to it. Sprinkled on top are gummy bears, sprinkles, and M&Ms. I don't really like candy--only the chocolate/nut kind.


This was the first cone they made me at Two Gems. Waffle cone with 3 decadent flavors: Rocky Road, Cinnamon, and Caramel Turtle. The cinammon was the star, but it couldn't have happened with the chocolatey flavor! My favorite of the day and a tough flavor combo to beat!

Thanks Two Gems!! The manager was really nice and the server was patient with me! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Photo of the Day

NYAN NYAN!