Saturday, July 18, 2009

Staying on Track

I went out this morning on a short walk with Churri...I should do it more often! It feels like a workout because the sun beats down so hard, but it makes for a great start to the day!

Yesterday didn't start as well. On Fridays at work, the staff always gets food brought in for lunch. Yesterday was Mexican food, loads of it! I was tempted to try a bit of everything there, but those kinds of foods weren't new to me. I settled a smallish beef taco (there was no chicken!), a spoonful of guacamole, tomatoes, spicy salsa, a handful of rice (with veggies!) and a quesadilla slice. No pictures this time...I usually take them when eating at home (even though my family thinks it's weird).

When I got home, I helped my mom & sis put up the groceries and saw a pink container with a golden rim in the freezer... Blue Bell! Strawberry kind! Soooo, I ended up having some with my little sis. Ahh! No more treats for me. :) I was relieved after going to the park with my fam. I'm definitely not a runner, but I jogged and walked a bit. I'd say I had about 20 minutes of exercise total for Friday. Gotta bring that number up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Photo of the Day

NYAN NYAN!