Tuesday, July 14, 2009

FREE Public Screening of "Food, Inc." - Wednesday Night

I'm in the middle of studying, but I just couldn't let this go without attention:

Chipotle Mexican Grill is sponsoring a FREE public screening of the film “Food, Inc.” at 7:30 p.m. this Wednesday at the Angelika Film Center, in Houston. Seating is limited, so attendees are encouraged to arrive early. The documentary exposes the country’s compromised food supply. And it features people like Eric Schlosser ("Fast Food Nation") and Michael Pollan ("The Omnivore's Dilemma").

More info at http://www.foodincmovie.com/.

I was really looking forward to going tomorrow, but I have an exam on Thursday (why??!) that I should study for. At least I'm being responsible...

All I can do now is pass on the word.

Has anyone watched it, or going to watch? How was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Photo of the Day

NYAN NYAN!