Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend Eats

I was so busy last week that I put off my weekly meal until Saturday!! But I made 2 meals that day, so I kinda made up for being last minute.

Saturday
Bfast: Cheerios, Kashi Heart to Heart, soy milk
Lunch: Fettuccini with veggies (Weekly Meal--Hungry Girl recipe!)+ Chicken Stir-fry
I'll explain-I only had one package of Tofu Shirataki noodles (1 serving), so I split it up into 4 and my sisters, mom, and I all tried some! I also helped my mom make the stir-fry with chicken, the main meal.
HG Fettuccine


Chicken Stir-fry


Dinner: Nachos w/ cheese
Whoops...I wasn't hungry before I left to the Rise Against concert (Went for Billy Talent!! whooo!) and couldn't bring in snacks. :( Hunger struck during Rancid's performance, and I happily left my seat (not my type of music).

Sunday
Bfast: Fiber One yogurt, Fiber One cereal -original, 2/3 c Strawberries


Lunch: Sonic Jr. Breakfast Burrito, 2 T Picante Pace
Snack: a few pistachios, string cheese
Dinner: Brown rice, pork & calabaza in a spicy tomatillo sauce...and cayenne for a kick!
About 2 weeks ago, I had this food for dinner and it was S-P-I-C-YYYYY!! My mom used half the bottle of spicy tomatillo sauce and the whole fam was in tears at the dinner table. It was quite funny. :D And we kept eating, lol. So this time, my mom put in about 1/3 of the amount she used previously. I found that it lacked heat, and that's when I hit it with cayenne (I've been wanting to use my new bottle, anyway).


Snack: Cheerios
Totaled about 20 min exercise for the day (10 min walk w/ Churri, 10 min DDR)

**Overall great day!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Photo of the Day

NYAN NYAN!